Skip to Main Content
General Borrowing Information
- Library materials circulate to D'Youville students, faculty, and staff.
- The borrowing period for general circulating materials is six weeks.
- The borrowing period for closed stack, thesis, and DVDs is one week.
- Materials can be checked out in person at the second floor circulation desk during business hours, by online request, or through self check-out. (See “Additional Options” below for more information.
- D'Youville students, faculty, and staff may borrow up to 20 items. DaVinci High School students may borrow up to 5 items.
- Request materials online:
- Materials will be checked-out to you and placed in a locker in the Library lobby
- A librarian will email you with pick-up details when your materials are available
- Library visitors wishing to check out materials when the service desk is closed may borrow material by following the instructions on the self service page.
- Items borrowed from the D'Youville Library may be renewed up to 3 times
- Each renewal is good for an additional six weeks, unless otherwise specified
- If a hold has been placed on an item, it will not be renewed and the item must be returned by the originally assigned due date
- Library materials may be renewed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org